Subscribe and receive the newsletter with our most recent trips and updates of our education programs.
Please confirm the subscription in your email and you will be receiving the newsletter very soon.
NO DONATION/PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S Maks + Val + Peta Tour Ticket Sweepstakes is open to individuals 21 years of age or older residing in Miami-Dade and/or Broward Counties in the state of Florida and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Alfalit International, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S Maks + Val + Peta Tour Ticket Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S Maks + Val + Peta Tour Ticket Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Alfalit International. Inc, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online via the official entry form here: https://english.alfalit.org/maks, starting Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 through Friday, March 23rd, 2018.
4. How to Enter: To be eligible to win a prize in ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S Maks + Val + Peta Tour Ticket Sweepstakes, participants must complete the official online entry form. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL. ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL is not responsible for any technical difficulties experienced.
5. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive two (2) VIP tickets to attend the Maks + Val + Peta Tour Live in Miami, Florida at 7PM on March 28th, 2018 at The Fillmore. Transportation is the sole responsibility of the winner. The specifics and delivery of the prize shall be solely determined by ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S Maks + Val + Peta Tour Ticket Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL. Winners will be notified via EMAIL within 24 HOURS of selection. ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 HOURS from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL’S Maks + Val + Peta Tour Ticket Sweepstakes AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this sweepstakes, you understand that ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL, anyone acting on behalf of South Florida on Tap, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, image or statements about the sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL. ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless ALFALIT INTERNATIONAL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in FLORIDA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.