UPDATE: January 5, 2018
Alfalit International is committed to respecting the privacy of its financial and in-kind donors, whether the donation is made online, by mail, or any other method. When you make a financial or in-kind donation, you provide your name and contact information. Financial donors provide standard payment information including, in many circumstances, credit card data. You may also provide us your information when you visit our website, attend our events or participate in our campaigns. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person.
We use standard industry safeguards to protect your information. We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ personally identifiable information with any other entity, except as described below. In addition, we will not send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations, unless a donor has given us specific permission to do so. Alfalit International has vendors that assist with processing and managing donations and donor data. We give these vendors access to donor data. Our vendors are bound by strict confidentiality rules and are permitted to use donor data only to support our operations.
Alfalit International and its affiliates (“Alfalit”) may use your Personal Information:
- To send you information about Alfalit.
- To personalize your interactions with Alfalit, such as to customize your web and email content based on your interests, send you requests to participate events in your area and otherwise target content and communications to you.
- To respond to inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to process donations or send you information about a project.
- To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the changes to tour terms, conditions, and policies.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
For our internal purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying the Sites, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our activities.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our partners, our approved vendors, and their service providers.
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other similar services.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to users of the sites and to the general public.
- To your friends associated with your social media account, to other website users, and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity.
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
3026 NW 79 Ave
Doral, Florida 33122