Do you have experience with data analysis or are you are a spreadsheet whiz? If so, then Alfalit International needs YOU! Join our volunteer team and assist with data management.
An ideal volunteer will:
- assist in development and maintenance of relevant databases
- assist in developing and modifying standard reports pertaining to transaction and donor databases
- assist in generating ad hoc reports
- be an expert at data analysis using primarily Microsoft Excel and be generally comfortable researching and learning new data analysis tools
- assist with other general office duties as required
- commit to 5-15 hours on a weekly basis (more is certainly welcome!)
- work at our office
- be personable, friendly, honest, ethical, able to follow directions
- sign our volunteer code of conduct and confidentiality agreement
** Bilingual volunteers are highly valued.
** We will provide any additional training required and can certainly work with your schedule.
We are a small operations team and you would have an opportunity to work closely with us and contribute towards specific projects. You can learn the ropes of non-profit operations from a team with a diverse background.
We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation for your time and services, which you may use towards your community service hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the form below.
Email [email protected] with brief background stating your motivation to volunteer with us, availability, CV and constraints, if any. Thank you!