Do you have experience with general internet research and can efficiently validate information? If so, then Alfalit International needs YOU! Join our volunteer team and assist with data management.
An ideal volunteer will:
- assist with verifying and updating our existing databases
- assist with internet search primarily for prospecting, fundraising and donor communication
- stay focused and geared towards the project objectives (we have all been down the internet rabbit hole!)
- assist with other general office duties as required
- commit to 5-15 hours on a weekly basis (more is certainly welcome!)
- is comfortable using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- work at our office
- be personable, friendly, honest, ethical, able to follow directions
- sign our volunteer code of conduct and confidentiality agreement
** Bilingual volunteers are highly valued.
** We will provide any additional training required and can certainly work with your schedule.
We are a small operations team and you would have an opportunity to work closely with us and contribute towards specific projects. You can learn the ropes of non-profit operations from a team with a diverse background.
We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation for your time and services, which you may use towards your community service hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the form below.
Email [email protected] with brief background stating your motivation to volunteer with us, availability, CV and constraints, if any. Thank you!