Can you write concise and exciting copy for newsletters, blogs and fundraising campaigns? Are you a genius at editing videos and have an eye for clicking and picking great photos? If so, then Alfalit International needs YOU! Join our volunteer team and help us take our communications to the next level.
An ideal volunteer will:
- assist with building an information repository and keeping it current
- compile content including text, pictures and videos for use on our website, social media, newsletters, etc.
- assist with other general office duties as required
- commit to 5-15 hours on a weekly basis (more is certainly welcome!)
- is comfortable using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- work at our office
- be personable, friendly, honest, ethical, able to follow directions
- sign our volunteer code of conduct and confidentiality agreement
- Bilingual volunteers are highly valued.
- We will provide any additional training required. We will certainly work with your schedule.
- We are a small operations team and you would have an opportunity to work closely with us and contribute towards specific projects. You can learn the ropes of non-profit operations from a team with a diverse background.
- We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation for your time and services, which you may use towards your community service hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the form below OR Email [email protected] with brief background stating your motivation to volunteer with us, availability, CV, an assessment of your language and translation skills and constraints, if any. Thank you!