Clean warehouses and inventory efficiency are your thing? If so, then Alfalit International needs YOU! Join our volunteer team and assist with data management.
An ideal volunteer will:
- assist with warehouse and inventory organization
- sort and store inventory appropriately
- assist in developing and maintaining an accurate inventory list
- be able to perform duties requiring lifting (weights up to 50lbs), repetitive bending / reaching, climbing up and down ladder
- assist with other general office duties as required
- commit to 5-15 hours on a weekly basis (more is certainly welcome!)
- work at our office
- be personable, friendly, honest, ethical, able to follow directions
- sign our volunteer code of conduct and confidentiality agreement
** Bilingual volunteers are highly valued.
** We will provide any additional training required and can certainly work with your schedule.
We are a small operations team and you would have an opportunity to work closely with us and contribute towards specific projects. You can learn the ropes of non-profit operations from a team with a diverse background.
We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation for your time and services, which you may use towards your community service hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the form below.
Email [email protected] with brief background stating your motivation to volunteer with us, availability, CV and constraints, if any. Thank you!